Printing address labels
One can print address lables directly from within Custom Addressbook.
(1) Click the print tool-button or "menu:file/print", which will make the print-preview screen visible
(2) In the print-preview screen, check/enable the option 'Print rows and columns'
(3) Customize the margins, number of rows and columns, distance between rows and columns, paper size, according to the type of address labels you wish to print to.
(4) Use the 'preview' button to view the results without printing
(5) use the 'print' button to send the results to the printer