The statusbar is positioned at the very bottom of the Music Player window. It displays the 'status' of the program while it is playing, such as: the name of the track, the album, the position, etc. Screenshot:
Explanation of the items displayed inside the statusbar (see screenshot), from left to right:
(1) the number of seconds that have passed during playback of a track
(2) the total duration of the track in seconds
(3) the text (playing) or (paused)
(4) the filename of the track
(5) between parentheses the name of the album (which is the directory containing the track)
When playback is stopped the statusbar will be empty.