- Why is it only drug dealers and software developers call their clients 'users'?
- Does the Little Mermaid wear an algebra?
- Do infants enjoy infancy as much as adults enjoy adultery?
- How is it possible to have a civil war?
- If God dropped acid, would he see people?
- If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do the rest drown too?
- If you ate pasta and antipasta, would you still be hungry?
- If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?
- Why are hemorrhoids called "hemorrhoids" instead of "assteroids"?
- Why is it called tourist season if we can't shoot at them?
- Why is the alphabet in that order? Is it because of that song?
- Where are we going? And what's with this handbasket?
- If the black box flight recorder is never damaged during a
plane crash, why isn't the whole airplane made out of the stuff?
- Why is there an expiration date on sour cream?
- If man evolved from monkeys and apes, why do we still have
monkeys and apes?
- I went to a bookstore and asked the saleswoman, "Where's the
self-help section?" She said, "If I tell you, it would defeat the
- If all those psychics know the winning lottery numbers, why are
they still working?
- Should crematoriums give discounts for burn victims?
- If a mute swears, does his mother wash his hands with soap?
- Why do psychics have to ask you for your name?
- OK, so what's the speed of dark?
<< More humor